Photography Website with SEO
$599.00 – $899.00
Custom cross-platform website, specifically designed for professional photographers.
Professional custom website designed for portrait photographers.
Live working example: www.PortraitsReno.com
Never has it been more important to have a mobile friendly and simple website.
Google is now penalizing websites for not being mobile friendly.
Stop sending your website visitors to a “splash page” and them having them click again, just to get into your website. Modern website development best practices have been proven to increase conversions and keep your visitors engaged.
The professional photography industry still has a ton of old, outdated websites that do not conform to these new standards, with the general consensus of “my work will sell itself”. Unfortunately, this isn’t the case anymore, as an average of 82% of high school seniors are not even visiting web pages from a computer, mobile use is at an all time high, and only growing, you WILL lose business to someone else who has a mobile friendly website if you don’t have a proper functioning mobile website. In the early days of mobile friendly design, it was common to have a main (Flash) website, and a mobile website… which was more plain HTML, this isn’t good either, again, forcing your users to click, then click again to gain entry, plus you have two separate websites to manage, update galleries, etc. – Our website is ONE website, that looks good and proper on all devices. Clean, simple, to the point and focusing on showing your work and keeping customers interested, while maintaining a fast load speed, strong search engine optimization and easy navigation.
- Mobile friendly-responsive design
- No Flash
- Strong SEO
- Dark/Light color theme available
- Maximum impact on displaying your portfolio
- Easy update of pictures in your galleries
- Built in contact form
- Fast page load times
- Easy click-to-call buttons to make things easier for your customers
- Website theme, custom coloring and pages
- Instructional video on how to manage gallery images
- YOU MUST have a Basic knowledge of your computer, if you have trouble downloading files, and saving them and knowing where you put them, copy and paste, etc. we cannot provide assistance for that
- Basic knowledge of files and folders, managing files, and their locations on your computer is critical
- Basic knowledge of FTP (we will provide live assistance with this via remote desktop sharing) – This is how you add pictures to your website